Plus500 Trading Review Of Bonus Offers And WebTrader Platforms
Five reasons to sign up with this broker:
- … at the very sign-up of a real trading account all new traders will receive the Plus500 bonus in two instalments. First, even before depositing real funds you get £20 welcome bonus and then, your first deposit will give you access to up to £6,000, depending on the amount…
- … during deposit you will have to fill in Plus500 bonus code that always starts with FIRST, and whose ending differs according to the amount of your deposit. This amazing bonus can give you a great advantage, which can make a real difference in your trading…
- … you may choose between Plus500 download of their proprietary trading platform, and the widely-used WebTrader, which is no less successful. Of course, your account will be active on all, including Plus500 Mobile Trader and you can trade all available instruments on them…
- … an honest Plus500 review, in which you will learn of all the main characteristics of the broker, not only on the positive side. You will be able to see good reasons to trade with them and will find out some key facts of their business development, which are indicative…
- … the possibility to trade CFDs using Plus500 trading platform may put your capital at risk. However, here you may do so at minimal fees, using advanced technical analysis tools. Also, Plus500 is listed on the London Stock Exchange…
Plus500 Forex Broker Review
One of the leaders in managed forex trading not only in the UK, but around the world, without any doubt, Plus500 deserves to take top rank on our website, as well. This is one of the very few brokers around that are completely authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the business they do. That should be credit enough for individual retail traders to assure them that they can trust the service and quality there. Let me highlight one very important thing: it is always recommended to trade with authorised brokers, notwithstanding the amount of the bonuses they reward. Your funds’ security is more important than the hypothetical trading bonus you are about to receive.
With Plus500, however, no such dilemma will face you. The present Plus500 review will describe in details the peculiarities and characteristic features of the broker, the trading platforms you can use there, Plus500 bonus and the bonus codes applicable, as well as some of its weaknesses, as few as they are.
New Customers Plus500 Bonus
As I already mentioned in the previous paragraph, welcome trading bonuses are not always the most important characteristic of a Forex broker. Still, it can’t do any harm if, along with a broker’s trustfulness, they do actually offer a good welcome pack. Plus500 lives up to its reputation as an outstanding broker in this respect, as well. All new sign-ups receive a £20 bonus just to start off. And all first-time deposits receive bonus, which could be up to £6,000, depending on the deposit amount. In any case you will need to use Plus500 bonus code. In the paragraphs that follow I have included a brief scheme of the things you need to do to get Plus500 bonus.
- Claiming Pluss500 Bonus For First-Depositors:
- Step 1:Download The PlatformFirst, choose to download Plus500 trading platform or use their WebTrader.
- Step 2:Open An AccountWhen you open your free account, you will receive £20.
- Step 3:Deposit FundsMake a deposit of min. £100 and fill in the Plus500 Bonus Code, starting with FIRST.
- Step 4:Trade With BonusYour Plus500 bonus will be immediately available to trade.
- Plus 500
Details Of The New Traders’ Bonus Offer
There are several things to consider and keep in mind when you go through the above four light steps towards your initial bonus. First of all, you may choose either a web-based or downloadable trading platform. Functionality is the same and your account will be integrated, so you can always use the one which is more convenient for you, later on. Another thing is that the bonus applies to all real money accounts. That is naturally so, because the Plus500 bonus consists of real money for real trade, and not demo practice. There are wagering requirements, and in order to withdraw your bonus funds, you need 60 TP (trader points). TPs are collected through a specific scheme and each instrument gives a different number of points.
Then, when you decide to fund your trading account, it is crucial to remember and fill in Plus500 bonus code: FIRST50000 at the time of your deposit. The first deposit bonus varies according to the amount you fund your account with. That is the reason why the Plus500 bonus code also varies and only its initial part remains the same. The minimum bonus rewarded for minimum deposit of £100 is 20% and you gain £20. The higher your deposit, the lower the bonus percentage, but the higher its amount. A deposit of £50,000 will result in the amazing £6,000 to trade with. For each deposit and bonus level there is a different number of TPs that you need to have traded in order to add the bonus amount to your account. Here come other things to consider, as well. On the one hand, a small bonus could not be as attractive as a larger one, but it is much easier to trade through. So, in my opinion, you need to keep in mind your level of skill and act accordingly.
Plus500 Download of Trading Platforms
Plus500 Welcome Bonus£20 on sign-upUp to £6,000 bonusNo limit demo accountA specific feature of Plus500 is their proprietary trading platform that comes in three kinds. You can either download it, or trade directly in your browser and you can download the Plus500 mobile trader. They are compatible with one another, of course, but a possible drawback of using those is their lack of support to third-party developments, such as the highly-reputed MetaTrader 4, for example. Another peculiarity is that the trading platform is very beginner-friendly, but it is possible that an advanced trader doesn’t think much of it. Its charting features may seem too basic. Here again, you need to decide for yourself. On the one hand, novices are not overloaded with information and intimidated. Yet, on the other hand, you can’t follow multiple charts on the same screen simultaneously. There is no support for trade robots, which could be considered another weakness.
There are Plus500 mobile apps developed for Android and iOS and they are considered among the best available on the market. Fully functional and convenient for use, they will allow traders to follow all their open positions, to check signals and analyses, and much more. Trading on the go has long been admitted as a must-have and must-use, so applications to perform it are the fastest to develop and improve.
In terms of training, Plus500 has just little to offer. Only basic terms and features are covered on the website, and when you are past the beginner stage, you will need to try another place where to look for more advanced tutorials. Of course, the unlimited demo account can do a lot to help. Most brokers offer either time-limited or money-limited demo accounts, where you will need to upgrade to real, or live account at a certain moment. Here, however, you may trade in demo for as long as you wish. Your demo account will put you in real market conditions and you can get used to all characteristic features of the broker. With it you can set up, check and simulate various trading strategies, while still having the support of the online help team.
Plus500 offers only one type of live account, which could be very convenient as you don’t have to worry about levels and maintaining VIP status. That, at least, means that the broker treats customers on equal terms and those terms are always excellent.
Since its establishment in 2008, Plus500 has made a huge progress. Its iPhone and iPad apps, launched in 2011, were the first to allow traders full control on the go and became the top-rated CFD trading app on the AppStore. The Plus500 Android app introduced in 2012 was also among the top of its class. In a matter of five years, the company has turned to a globally-recognised and respected brand which you may trust with your time and trading. Definitely a reliable broker, Plus500 will welcome you warmly, so I would suggest you try its service.